We talk about the experimental preview for Super Mario Bros. Crossover released for WebGL, and then Jay and Matt debate The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- 2:55 - Super Mario Bros. Crossover 4.0
- 17:00 - Emulated music and Game Music Emu
- 22:55 - Why the flash version could not be salvaged
- 26:53 - Foundational code and the EcsRx framework
- 34:40 - Rebuilding the Exploding Rabbit Community
- 40:13 - What does this mean for Glitch Strikers?
- 43:35 - Debate about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1:05:15 - Jay's experience with Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- 1:12:22 - Broaching the tense subject of politics and morality
- EcsRx Framework: A reactive take on the ECS pattern
- No Cartridge Podcast - Podcast recommended by Matt
- Exploding Rabbit Patreon - Support the show
- Play Super Mario Crossover 4.0 - Play the preview version we talk about
- Exploding Rabbit Discord - Join the community
- Matt Kap Bandcamp - Intro music